W E D N E S D A Y
Jack in the Box Toy Library & Stay & Play
- Wednesday mornings 10-12pm (term time only) at The Bridge Childrens Centre, Wyville road, Frome, BA11 2BN. Come and play, crafts & snacks. Activities alongside toy library borrowing. Contact 01373 467473, email for more information, or just drop in.
Frome Sling Meet
- The Frome Sling Meet is held once a month on a Saturday (during term time) from 10 till 12 upstairs at the The Cheese & Grain, Market Yard, Frome BA11 1BE. Debra, a fully trained Babywearing Consultant from Sling You Home, hosts the session.
This is an informal drop in library session and everyone is welcome, whatever their need or the age of their child/ren. From those new to wearing and those more experienced, all are welcome!
Come and browse the library, try on carriers, get some advice and hire a sling to take away. Sling hire is just £10 per month. See the Frome Sling Meet facebook group for more information.
- Baby & toddler group. 10-12 (term time) at Trinity Church Hall, Trinity Street, Frome. £2 per family, includes refreshments. Also on Fridays.
La Leche League Breast Feeding Group
- 11.15 - 12.45pm at The Scout Hut, Welshmill Lane, Frome, BA11 3AP. Breastfeeding Support Group with excellent support from experienced LLL Leader Veryan. Contact Veryan on 07794 678802, or just drop in.
Post Natal Pelvic Floor & Core Restore class
- Fridays 11.15am at HUBnub Centre, Whittox Lane, Frome. 6 week Post Natal Class. Booking Required. Suitable for anyone who has had a child in the last 3-4 years. Especially beneficial for: Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Tummy Separation, Aching Back & Hips, Caesarean Recovery. A unique and modern class that works the whole body whilst paying specific attention to the Pelvic Floor & Core throughout, truly strengthening you from the inside out! To book your place, contact Kirsty Doonan.
Water Confidence **CURRENTLY CANCELLED DUE TO POOL CLOSURE**
- Friendly family session to develop children's water confidence. 12.30-2pm at the Frome Leisure Centre, Princess Anne Road, Frome, BA11 2SA. An ASA qualified instructor will be in the water to give parents advice. £2.65 per session, drop in, contact the Leisure Centre 01373 465446 (also Mon)
- Brand new exercise class for parents & children. Have fun while getting in shape at the same time with your child. Includes aerobic moves, toning and core exercises. 1.15-2pm Toddler session (1-4yrs) 2-2.45pm Baby session (0-12mths) £3.60 per class or £5 together with water confidence session (wed only). Drop in, or contact the Sports Centre: 01373 465446
Antenatal Yoga with Sundari Miranda
- Antenatal Yoga & Birth Preparation Classes with Sundari Miranda - Effective, practical, calming and nourishing techniques to support you through the different stages of pregnancy and birth. Includes vital breath-work, relaxation, strengthening postures and ways to alleviate aches and pains. The course is followed by optional workshops and top-up sessions / courses plus one-to-two (partners welcome and encouraged) Birth Rehearsal sessions. Wednesday evenings, 8pm-9.30pm, Christchurch Hall, Frome, Park Road. Costs: £60 (payment by installments possible) for 7 sessions. Equipment supplied, although for extra comfort you may wish to bring a cushion and blanket. Please leave a message for Sundari Miranda on 07861 245 940 or email her if you have any questions or to book your place.
Nunney Pre-school baby stay and play
- Drop in stay and play session for babies and toddlers. A friendly group where parents and carers can chat while their babies play. Tea, coffee and biscuits included. Wednesdays 1-2.30pm (term time only). Nunney pre-school, The Sharon Dobson Building, Catch Rd, Nunney, Frome, Somerset, BA11 4NE