T H U R S D A Y
Dumplings Baby Group & Health Visitors
- Dumplings Baby Group is now held on Thursday mornings from 10am - 12pm (term time only) at The Bridge Childrens Centre, Wyville road, Frome, BA11 2BN. Drop in for parents with babies under 18 months old. Stay & Play and singing for babies. Health visitor present 2nd & 4th Monday each month. Contact 01373 467473, email, or just drop in.
- Meditation & Sacred Sound for children and parents, at Radford Mill Farm, BA2 0QF
Investment: 5 weeks: £30.00 for 1 adult and one child, with siblings £35.00 For more information contact Julia.
- Children's art and craft group 10.30-11.30 at St Catherine's Hall, Park Road, Frome. Refreshments included (real coffee and homemade cake!). Contact Morag to check availability and to book a place.
- Free session open to all for babies/toddlers aged 0-2 1/2 yrs at Springmead School, Beckington during term time from 11.10am to 12. New and inspiring sensory activities each week, followed by a music and movement session. Drop in or call to have a chat on 01373 831555.
Bumps and Babes - NCT
- Bumps and Babes - a small friendly local group for new parents and parents-to-be, meeting locally for coffee and chat, usually in the Cheese and Grain Cafe .Updates are posted in advance on NCT Facebook page. Thursday mornings from 10am.