M O N D A Y
- Soft Play, singing & parachute games 9.30-11am at Liberty Gym, Frome. Fun and agility with soft play equipment & climbing frames. Class is aimed at toddlers up to 3 years.
- Children's art and craft group 10.30-11.30 at St Catherine's Hall, Park Road, Frome. Refreshments included (real coffee and homemade cake!). Contact Morag to check availability and to book a place.
- Play & exercise with your baby to music. 11-11.45am at Liberty Gym Frome. Aimed at children 6 weeks to walking.
Baby Massage and Yoga drop in
- Open to any parents or babies (aged 10 weeks to around crawling). This class is a great way to learn some baby massage in a friendly group setting whilst also learning some new baby yoga stretches with your little one which may help with development, muscle tone, digestion, coordination and more. Classes are £5 each (including refreshments) and run from 11.30 - 12.45pm on Mondays at the Wesley Methodist Church (term time only). Email Nikkita or call her on 07450 292752 for more details. To find out details of 6 week baby massage courses, visit www.pattacakebabymassage.co.uk
- Friendly family session to develop children's water confidence. 12.30-3pm at the Frome Leisure Centre, Princess Anne Road, Frome, BA11 2SA. An ASA qualified instructor will be in the water to give parents advice. £2.65 per session, drop in, contact the Leisure Centre on 01373 465446 (also Wed).
- 11-12 noon, £5 per session. Child friendly - being your child along too to play in the park or join you with your exercise. For all levels and abilities. Nothing beats exercising in the fresh air with lovely natural surroundings. Contact Alice for more information.
Belly Dance Circle
- Bellydancing sessions for pregnant women and new mothers (and other women) ~ a traditional way to prepare for birth and strengthen the muscles and organs of the pelvis and abdomen. Will also help babies get into the optimal position for birth. For more information contact Fiona on email@example.com; 07930 100151 or find the Belly Dance Circle - Somerset, UK page on Facebook.